H&D Air Conditioning was originally set up as Home & Dry by Tony Johanson in 1983. Tony’s father began by selling dehumidifiers and portable air conditioners, but as demand for air conditioning grew, so too did our business and expertise. With Tony still at the helm, the family-run company became H&D Air Conditioning. We still stay true to our roots and sell a wide range of quality dehumidifiers today.
H&D Air Conditioning have a vacancy for a full-time Customer Services Administrator supporting the management and engineers of a busy air conditioning company in Burgess Hill.
The candidate will have good literacy, numeracy & IT skills and be able to work under pressure. Excellent organisational skills & a professional telephone manner are also required.
Experience in a similar role essential.
Responsibilities include: Ensuring the efficient and smooth day to day running of the office, managing deadlines & ensuring work is completed. Administrative duties to include the following:
• Providing support to both management and the engineering team.
• Answering incoming calls & emails.
• Generate emails, quote and invoices and any other correspondence required by the management or engineering team.
• Responsibility for scheduling the servicing of key account customers and subsequent remedial works for these sites, liaising with sites and engineers and arranging hotel accommodation as required.
• Organise and schedule other customer servicing and call out appointments using Service M8 (training given), liaising with the customer and ordering parts and equipment as required.
• Exceptional written & oral communication skills
• Ability to multitask, working as an individual and as part of team. • Excellent organisational & time management skills
• Honest, reliable & good interpersonal skills • Good level of IT skills, knowledge of Word, Excel & Xero
We have a very spacious modern office with plenty of room for socially distanced desks etc, along with specifically designated areas for office staff and engineers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
H&D Air Conditioning require an experienced Air Conditioning installer to join our small family run business in Mid Sussex, applicants will need to be familiar with installing splits, multi-split, along with associated controls, and pipework to a high standard.
Work is mainly in the Sussex area but we do have sites in Wales, Midlands and Southern England so there is occasional away work for a few days at a time.
Applicants must have minimum F-Gas certification and Full driving License.
We can offer a competitive salary, Pension, Uniform, social events every few months, yearly bonus, and a nice working environment.